Essential differences with schools in this community
• Flexible schedules
• We are open all year
• We are bilingual and work with children in English all day. This is a strong and successful point – all our children leave with a second language.
• Active-Lúdico-Creative Methodology. Children-Family-Teachers; it the combined interaction of all three that allows the children to get maximum benefit of our widom.
• School owned and operated by parents.
• Small groups (babies 4 or 5 per group), class 1 to 2 years (8 to 10 maximum), class 2 to 3 years (13-15 maximum).
• exclusive and very personal treatment.
• We promote social skills among different ages, and cooperative recreational activities
• Registration is per calendar year, not school/academic year.
Some of our convictions are
• Firm belief in the natural goodness of human beings.
• Love and mutual respect as the basis of coexistence.
• Absence of coercion or external pressures to force learning.
• Environment carefully crafted to arouse and sustain the child’s innate curiosity.
• Deep knowledge of the stages of development and sensitive periods in the development of generic human being, in order to use them when they arise.
• Personal attention to each child and their family.